THE REASONS BEHIND MY BLOG

My goal of this blog is to keep you and myself on track of my life. Things i will be posting about will include : My weight loss ( My goal is to loose 41 more pounds AND I WILL DO IT ), My family updates (My kids and my everyday life in general), Just about me (Day to day story's and things i have found or i like), & MORE! I am glad you are here please if you like what you see please follow me. WATCH OUT BECAUSE THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE FOR ME!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A few crazy days in our house... let me explain

Ok so let me begin by saying i'm sorry for not getting on here daily i did not know i would be so busy lol here i thought ohhh my life is simple and i don't really do much right now...... I have now realized that i do have stuff i do throughout the day allll day lol...

So a few days ago i was in my room and my daughter and my dog who is a English mastiff where playing like they do everyday and Tatum was of course being a little to rough with the dog had a baby doll in her hand and swinging it around dozer missed the doll and got her little arm instead not in a mean way but out of PLAY he is a 14 week old boy mastiff who is already close to 50lbs 
she then started to cry as i ran in the room wondering what was going on grab the dog and shove him out of the play room 
Tatum had a very small hole on the top of her wrist and one very small hole on the bottom it did break skin and was bleeding so i took her in the bathroom and got her fixed up with like 5 band aids and all and she then told me she was all better. She went into the front room and saw dozer laying on the floor and went up to him and gave him a kiss. Silly girl 
they both being young were playing to hard together i then realized then that he was not harmless lol he did have sharp puppy teeth so now i am watching them super close. 
My hubby was not going to stand for it at all though play biting or not because he has told me that when you go down to pet him while he is eating his food he becomes very protective of it and growls at you and barks like a warning to you to STAY AWAY.... 
at this time we don't have the money to work with him on being good and we really just don't want anything to happen to our kids when he gets bigger so we decided as a family that we were going to find him a different home so i put him online and that night i found him the PERFECT HOME! 
I am so happy and exited for him as he will have it all!! ROOM TO RUN, OLDER KIDS TO PLAY WITH, A PERSON WORKING WITH HIM ONE ON ONE, A TRUCK TO RIDE IN!, AND SOOOOO MUCH MORE. 

So he will be leaving us tomorrow and i am sad but knowing he is going to a great home makes me happy :) so i gotta keep my head up ! 

We love dogs and wanted to see if we could find something that was going to fit better for us and so we have been looking around and we have decided on two wonderful dogs that love each other and our family and have (0%) aggressive attitudes. One is a Mini Dachshund that is about 14 weeks old and the other is a 17 month old female boxer. Who fits perfect with us :) We are pleased with both of them! So with a sad there is a happy also.. 
*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment