THE REASONS BEHIND MY BLOG

My goal of this blog is to keep you and myself on track of my life. Things i will be posting about will include : My weight loss ( My goal is to loose 41 more pounds AND I WILL DO IT ), My family updates (My kids and my everyday life in general), Just about me (Day to day story's and things i have found or i like), & MORE! I am glad you are here please if you like what you see please follow me. WATCH OUT BECAUSE THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE FOR ME!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

FIGHT NIGHT WITH FRIENDS AND FOOD AND DRINKS!


FIGHT NIGHT WITH FRIENDS 
Last night we had some friends come over to watch the fights it was a lot of fun we had a total of 10 guests at our house. we ate Pizza and had some Chips and Candy & Drinks! 
The girls made grape punch mix and vodka and can i just say how good it was. You could not even taste the alcohol at all! 
the boys had bloody Mary's and shots of Tequila. 
Overall it was a fun night after the fights the boys played 31 and smoked some Hukah :) Good times! 






3 comments:

  1. I'm now following you from bloggy moms! I'd love for you to come follow me too at www.becauseidontscrapbook.blogspot.com (my mainstream mom blog) and/or www.thegossamerjewelbox.blogspot.com (my fictional fairy blog just for fun!)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I watched this fight!
    Following from BMs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good one Trisha :) My husband is and has always been into these fights he even watches that show on cable about them lol its really the only sport i like to watch with him :)

    ReplyDelete