THE REASONS BEHIND MY BLOG

My goal of this blog is to keep you and myself on track of my life. Things i will be posting about will include : My weight loss ( My goal is to loose 41 more pounds AND I WILL DO IT ), My family updates (My kids and my everyday life in general), Just about me (Day to day story's and things i have found or i like), & MORE! I am glad you are here please if you like what you see please follow me. WATCH OUT BECAUSE THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE FOR ME!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

GAME DAY

OK SO I AM NOT THE BIGGEST FAN OF FOOTBALL BUT...
Today the Steelers and the Raiders are playing. I know this is weird but i like the Utes, i have always been a Utes fan!! But when it comes PRO teams i have to go off of what they are wearing if i like there colors i will prob go for them lol or if there is a cute player on the team lol :) 
SO FOR TODAY GOOOOOOOO RAIDERS


No comments:

Post a Comment