THE REASONS BEHIND MY BLOG

My goal of this blog is to keep you and myself on track of my life. Things i will be posting about will include : My weight loss ( My goal is to loose 41 more pounds AND I WILL DO IT ), My family updates (My kids and my everyday life in general), Just about me (Day to day story's and things i have found or i like), & MORE! I am glad you are here please if you like what you see please follow me. WATCH OUT BECAUSE THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE FOR ME!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

So much to do plan for So little time.....

wow is there a lot to do or is it just me..

Gosh it seems like there is a lot to do these days for me i am hardly home at nights if its not zumba its Photo Shoots if not those its something else :) i really don't mind but with the holidays creeping up its all starting to be deadlines. 
I have 5 shoots lined up before the end of December i cant wait for them because they will all be fun i have a huge family shoot i am doing on BLACK FRIDAY for a close friend of mine. And i got some cool things lined up for it too!

On black Friday i am going shopping with some friends at like 2am wow looks like i will be going to bed at like 8pm at the latest i hope i can fall asleep lol. Although i don't have much money for that day it will still be fun just to get together and hang out! Because i don't get to see them to often so i will take what i can get.

I have (zero) Christmas shopping done o.m.g can i just tell you this is the most stressful thing lol and with bills that need to be paid and stuff that needs fixing i don't know how we will do it but it always seems to work out so i am exited i know of a few items i will be asking (Santa) for so i am exited. I mostly am exited for my 2 kids Tatum who is 3 in February is going to love Christmas this year i would not care if i got NOTHING for Christmas just to watch my girls enjoy it would make my whole day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment